header-photo

Warm Brownies and Fresh Milk

Tonight I enjoyed one of the Most satisfying desserts!  A warm brownie and the freshest of fresh goat milk.  This is the first full glass of goat's milk that I have drank.  I had a small sip to try it, and I have had it on my cereal a few times.  It was so absolutely delicious!  Very rich and sweet.  It is also very high in fat, which is why I am trying not to have too much of it.

Tonight, I also bought a cream separator off of ebay.  I am very excited about getting this.  Now I will be able to have a low-fat yummy, good-for-you milk to drink, not to mention all the other low-fat dairy products I will be able to make now.

Oh how I love chocolate, but now I don't think I will ever enjoy it quite as much without that rich glass of fresh milk!

0 comments:

Post a Comment